I have frequent urination like really frequent, My urine is crystal clear, when I urinate when I stop I get a stabbing pain in my private area, and my lower to mid back is in agonizing pain. please can you help me figure out what is wrong with me.
Thanks

These are classic symptoms of a urinary tract infection. I suggest you get yourself to urgent care ASAP for treatment. Do it as soon as possible in order to prevent the infection from going to your kidneys.

Hello there,

It is most probably that you are suffering from urinary tract infection. This is very common problem which occurs in females and males equally.

But you can’t avoid seeing your doctor because this infection can’t be treated with some over the counter medication. You can try to use some herbal and alternative therapies but keep in mind that this can be very dangerous because untreated urinary tract infection can lead to the kidney infection.

So consult your doctor and he will probably so some urine analysis and urine culture tests to determine your diagnosis. Afterwards he will prescribe you antibiotics and in a two or three days you will be feeling much better and symptoms of the infection will be gone.