Hello, I have a medical problems and I need some advice. I have been experiencing some floaters in my eye but it was really nothing serious until just recently when the whole situation became worse. I will be going to the doctor soon but I just need to know that everything will be all right. Can you tell me that?

I think that the only one who can say that to you with certainty is a doctor so wait a day or two until you see him. As for the floaters, the situation might be really benign, but you have to know that floaters are not something that can be treated or eliminated easily. But floaters themselves are not dangerous, except in case when there is another ongoing eye condition.

Well,
Well the floaters are usually black or gray spots that you see but sometimes they can be lines as well. The fact is that most eye floaters are caused by age relater vision changes which are often noticed in elderly people. How old are you and how long has this been going on? If you notice sudden increase in floater the good thing would be to visit your doctor and too see what can be done in order to avoid any other complications. This is not caused by some disease in most cases so you might not need any treatment at all. Sometimes they are just temporary things. I hope this helped a bit.

All the best,
Nelie