I am 29 and since my labor 9 months ago I have urination problem and feel urgency all the time. I even woke up in the middle of the night just to run to the toilet for I have urgent need to pie and when I finally am there it takes me about 10 seconds to start urinate and when I did it I still have urgent feeling. So what might be the cause of feeling urgency all the time?

It is more likely you have bladder inflammation that is usually called cystitis and I also suffered it after my baby was born and I remember that it has something to do with urethra infection. I was actually explained that bacteria that somehow infected my urethra after the labor has spread into my bladder which has caused me to feel urgency all the time and while urinating that is usually in cystitis accompanied with burning or pain sensation. I was given antibiotics and I remember I was advised to avoid much sugar in my diet and to drink plenty of water and I know that cranberry juice is good in reducing the symptoms of bladder inflammation. So if you feel urgency all the time than you should check what is it for if it is cystitis it needs to be treated otherwise you might face serious consequences such as spreading bacteria to the upper urinate tract involving kidneys inflammation and that’s something you wouldn’t like to get for the strong pain it might cause. Also if not treated cystitis might lead to formation of stone in the kidneys because many people avoid to urinate for the pain that is so common in bladder inflammation. And avoid using irritants or some strong soaps around urethra opening area while shower.