I would like to know something about my condition. I have pains in my bladder even when it is empty. Sometimes I have to urinate immediately and I have a frequent need to urinate. When I have menstruation the pain increases. What is happening to me? Do you have some advice for me?

You are suffering from the IC/PBS. This term includes all cases of urinary pain. Narrow term for your condition is interstitial cystitis. The pain varies in intensity when bladder is filing and emptying. It is worse during the menstruation. The cause of this illness is not familiar. It is still under the research. There is no cure for this condition and the symptoms will disappear on its own.

Hello there,

Since blayne was so kind to inform you what is wrong with you I would like just to say that I am so sorry because I had same problem few months back. Since it was very cold I was thinking it was just cold and I am going to be fine in a few days but then the pain become severe and I went to see my doctor. He told me something similar like blayne and he has offered to give me antibiotics but he mentioned that there is no guarantee that these will help. So I have refused and started to drink cranberry juice and tea and eat cranberries because I have heard this fruit is excellent for any type of urinary issue. I am fine now and it took me around two weeks to stop experiencing pain.