Couldn't find what you looking for?


what is involved with surgery to lift a dropped bladder. I would also like to know what happens after surgery and what my limitations would be.

***edited by moderator***e-mail adress not allowed***


Hi there,

Dropped bladder is also known as prolapsed bladder and this is very common condition in women. They experience it after the childbirth or after the menopause. There are also several levels of the condition and a treatment depends on the level of the bladder problem. Do you have this problem due to menopause or after the childbirth? I know that often there is a pain in lower back also. I think that you can treat mild cases of prolapsed bladder with estrogen therapy. You can talk to your doctor about this because estrogen helps strengthen and maintain muscles in the vagina. I think the surgery is also an option for treating dropped bladder. Good luck with this.