Hello, I hope that you could help me out with my problem. I am 37 years old and I have a problem with my bladder. It is overactive so I urinate frequently. I went to see a doctor yesterday, and he sent me to laboratory to give my urine sample on testing. He said that without results he could not be certain of correct diagnosis. Yet, he mentioned that in bladder leakage medications/procedures Ditropan XL medicament is usually used. Has anyone heard anything about this ditropan?

My father used ditropan xl when he had bladder problems. It is a very effective medicament that you take only once in 24 hours. That dosage is enough for you not to run to bathroom constantly. Perhaps the best way to show its effectiveness is clinical study, which results said that patients who used Ditropan were visiting bathroom 90 percent less than before. It is also interesting to know a fact that one group of patients was given placebo. Fifty percent of them showed improvement! Therefore, this medicament will help you with symptoms but still you must find out the true cause of your bladder problems.