I'm really hoping someone can help me with my problem... I've been searching for answers for years. Since I was nine I've always had "pains" in my bladder, I don't really know where the pains are coming from actually. Doctors can't seem to figure out either. Every month around my period I go through a phase where I can't pee, regardless of how much I drink.. My stomach becomes bloated, it feels like someone is putting A LOT of pressure on my pelvic bone. I pass these pieces of tissue that I can feel coming out, it's almost like kidney stones but it's not. There's a little bit of blood in my urine, but not much. I can't pee and for the whole day I'm having these problems I feel like I have to constantly have to go to the bathroom, but nothing ever comes out. I usually end up sitting on the toilet for hours. This never happens during my period. It's always, always always a week before me period, and sometimes a week after my period has ended.

I'm a guy so I don't know much about the whole period thing but have you ever tried maybe taking a daily vitamin. I know it sounds stupid but I use to not go to the bathroom that much no matter how much I drank. Once I started to eat a little bit more healthy and took vitamins I regulated. Maybe this will help?