There is a new advertising campaign that shows common poor food hygiene that many people practice. This has showed that more then 80% of people didn't wash their hands after handling raw chicken. The main goal of this campaign is to raise people awareness about proper washing of hands and their own personal hygiene.
Do you pay attention to these things? I'm not sure that i do follow this that much, because when I cook, I wash my hand but only when necessary.

Oh aaarrrggghhh!!!! I am totally OCD with the whole hand washing thing!!! Used to be every single time i touched anything, i had to wash, wash, wash. I have tried to calm it down, as it became annoying to me. I still carry hand sanitizer, one in my purse and 2 in the car.
Not long ago, i washed my hands to the point where they were chapped and painful.
I have to talk myself out of going to the sink or reaching for the sanitizer all the time. I will say i wash my hands at least 10 times a day, still :$ :$
If i notice the teeniest speck of dirt under my nails i have to get it out immediatly or i can't cope. Weirdo huh? The same goes for my toesies. If i notice anything out of sorts with them, i about freak out.

That is not weird bbfeet. You simply like to be clean. I don't wash my hands that often when I am home, but when I am out, I like to keep my hands clean. At airports I always clean my hand and constantly try to hold on not to do that, but I just can. I have to go and wash them. So I really don't think that you are strange and I understand you. :-)
I think that this is better than letting dirt stay on your hands, What do you think, is it for better of worst?

I'm stunned that people don't wash their hands after handling raw chicken but get mad if you don't wash your hands after going to the bathroom. I mean, when I go to urinate, I don't wash my hands just because I know that nothing dirty happened. Of course if I have to defecate or something I wash them due to e. coli but I'm tired of people saying that it's dirty when it's not. They've done bacterial swab tests that show that shaking hands or kissing is much dirtier than going to the bathroom. And then most people don't even wash their hands after handling raw chicken! I don't think I understand people very well.

I agree with you, kissing and shaking hands has more chances for transporting a bacteria for person to person, then rather from the bathroom. Urine don't have any bacteria, so there is nothing to worry about if you don't wash your hand. I have to admit that this is more habit of my and I really wash my hand every time go to the bathroom.
What does everybody else thinks?

You should really wash your hands every time you use the toilet.

You say there's no bactieria in urine ... maybe not but its a disgusting thought for other people to have to touch something you've touched with urine all over your hands.

How about when you flush the toilet after, your picking up all the bacteria from the last person who took a 'number 2' shall we say. And in a public toilet - actually lets not go there, horrible thought.

I agree on you with that.
Other things are dirty, but in urine there is no bacteria.
Just to make things clear I really do wash my hand every time. And also agree with you on the part where people touch each other, and the thought that someone didn't wash their hand after using a toilet is not very polite. :-)

I am not sure about you, but I don't tend to pee in a huge spray! I don't have any urine on my hands anyway, so I don't wash my hands. I will wash my hands if I'm going to the bathroom for number two but yeah, other than that, I think it's a waste of time.