hi all! Im just a little curious of why my perioud is so light and why a week early. my perioud comes around the 10th of june but i started another one on june 30th about 6 days after i would have conceived if thats the case. my boyfriend and i have been trying to conceive from the 22nd and on. i did a ovulate calculator and they showed me dates from the 22nd to 24th.if someone could please help me out. ive never been pregnant and i dont know what to look for. i have had cramps,peeing more frequent, and just feeling sick. when should i take a pregnancy test?

If your period is very light and a bright red or pink then it could be implantation bleeding. But you can take a pregnancy test a week after conceiving. If it comes back negitive, wait 3 or 4 days then yesy again. Use your morning pee as it contains the highest amount of hCG(pregnancy hormone)