I have a 5 years old daughter. and we have been trying to get pregnant for the past two years but failed. I have a problem of light bleeding once I do sex during ovulation time. Does this bleeding the one which avoid conception? I have checked with the GYNO and tested a lot of things and ex-rays and he said everything is ok with me. Does any one have the same problem? and can anybody help?

Many women bleed (spot) during ovulation. I have never heard of bleeding preventing ovulation.

Hello. My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost 2 years. I've read a lot about pregnancy and conceiving and I could almost be a specialist on how to concieve (at least I thought up until now) Lol. I have a 19 day cycle and ovulate 5 days after my period. So if we are lucky and I'm not bleeding on the 5 day,we try. So far we've only been lucky once and that was last thursday. We did what we needed to and since then my kidneys have been super sore and I've had the worst cramps. And yesterday I started spotting! I'm really scared because this hasn't happened before and I have no idea what it could mean. I've considered implantation bleeding but its way way too soon. If anyone has any idea please let me know! Making an appointment with my doctor for Friday but I would sleep a lot better knowing what it could possibly mean. Thank you!

i am also having the same problem i got bleeding after periods while doing sex it is bleeding for 2 days i am also so confused and i am trying to conceive this month this is my first pregnancy

We have been trying for baby #2 for a year and a half. Sex causes me to bleed heavily for weeks without stop. Doctors cannot figure out what's wrong. Blood work looks great, cervix looks good, uterus and fallopian tubes are good. I do ovulate. Very good egg reserve. I'm thinking the bleeding is keeping me from being able to conceive. This problem started after I had my first baby. Can anyone tell me of a similar experience where you actually got a diagnosis, or better yet, got pregnant?