My boyfriend was 18 and a virgin when we first had sex. He started bleeding 15 seconds into intercourse (it started hurting him and we had to stop) and the blood was enough to soak through his boxers and onto his jeans, leaving blood spots even on the OUTSIDE of his jeans. I checked myself and it wasn't me. Is it normal for some guys to bleed when losing their virginity? and if so, what causes the bleeding?

I haven't heard of that ever happening before. He might have torn something down there!

Bleeding during intercourse is never that heavy to soak through jeans, was the blood coming out of his urethra?

Hey there. No, I don't think that he was bleeding because he lost his virginity. How to lose virginity for men generally is one of the most common questions, and the most common answer is - no, you won't bleed. Here is what could have happened - while he was trying to put it in you, maybe you were holding him in hands or he did, doesn't matter and maybe some of you scratched it and he didn't feel this because he was excited so much. That is the only thing that I can think about because I have never heard that man can actually bleed when he is losing his virginity. 

I've heard cases of the man bleeding during intercourse, but i doubt it was natural for him to bleed that heavily, he probably torn something in his penis which lead to the bleeding...

No. It is not natural at all. It sounds like he tore something and he should probably see a doctor.

hi, is he circumcised? because if he he isn't, he may well have split his link (it holds the foreskin to his penis) and rough sex can cause it to break, but don't worry as it does eventually heal!

Yes it is normal, Every male bleeds for the first time is when they lose their veginity girls get it too. You may notice that the penis has a flesh attached to the head (like a rope, that is what bleeds) when you do it for the first time that breaks.It will hurt but it will heal and then it will be great c:. 

OH AND ALLWAYS USE CONDOMS!

Hey. Well in such threads most of the people dont know anything and just post BS answers. yes its normal for a man to bleed the first time and sometimes they dont. 

Yeah it happens but will heal as my boyfriend had d same once bt he was fine after zat... It will hurt bt it will heal...

ys it will bleed wen u hav sex first time bt i didnt why thr will swlloen on upper for fw days

actully after sex wen sperms are realised it was bleeding as well.. n had not used condoms?? so will it affect me too ???

I have been looking for answers to this topic for a long time. I am gay, and found myself in a very difficult situation because of this confusion. My roommate and I were a little drunk one night and when we got home, we just went to sleep on the sofa in the living room. After a little while we started to make love, everything was going great until it happened. He started to bleed and felt very embarrassed. I was trying my best to reassure him and it became a long night. In the end, it was the best night of our lives, we talked all night, but it was very open, without any walls. We have still not been able to find an answer to what happened that night (one that would satisfy us). This is the story. While we were having sex, I was pretending to be asleep and he was pretending to be drunk (Role playing). Then he just stopped and started crying. At first I was confused and believed he was just a very emotional guy. I went to try and hug him to let him know it's okay if he is having strong emotions. I realized the we were not having sex, but making love. It made me feel much better about him and the situation I found myself in. For him however, it was not the same as he looked down at the sofa pillow, starring at a big pile of blood. He got scared and went to the restroom. I began to clean as much of the pillow as possible, while getting scared that it might have been me that was bleeding from behind. After a while he came out of the bathroom and began to talk with me. It was his foreskin that had tore from all around his penis. It looked like his head was getting bigger, and trying to break free. His skin had many small tears all around, and was very sensitive. We went to a Dr. and all he said is "don't worry about it, it is perfectly natural and don't do anything you are not ready for," (F*&ken id**t). He needed to teach or guide towards something, and not just lecture because we were young. We lived without parents and were responsible for ourselves, what did he know. This is getting to long, so just like to say that I understand what you must have been feeling in a way. I just hope that in reading some of the answers that you get, I will get some of mine as well. Thanks for taking the time to listen. Tylendel1

Really it's blood. Oh set how boy loose their virgin without sex

Sure it's normal when you lose your black cherry without lube.  In fact, you can make him bleed every time, and the blood becomes it's own lubricant.  And if you don't have aids, it's OK to have unprotected sex, because not that many people have hepatitis C.

And, of course, having anal sex with another guy makes you gay.  Anyone who tells you otherwise is a racist homophobe.

It's not but I have problems too . I haven't stopped bleeding since my first time when I was 14 1/2 now I'm 16 1/2 almost17. Scary