I have bleeding gums, what do I do? For as long as I remember, I had problems with teeth and gums. Teeth are easily infected and while under infection, gums bleed all the time. Even when I fix my teeth, gums continue with bleeding, even when I am brushing. I know that I have sensitive gums, but still, I would like to get rid of this problem.

Bleeding gums are a sign of future paradentosis. You must take extra care of your teeth, keep them healthy all the time, and brush regularly. You do realize that gums are also type of muscle and it needs exercise. The only exercise they get is through brushing, so you need to do it as often as you can. Also, wash your mouth with herbal teas several times a day.

You should find the best bleeding gums treatment that fits you.

Not all the treatments are the same for people. For example, what is good for you, maybe it is not good for me.

But, here are a couple of advice that you can do. You can eat a healthier diet program, For example, a diet that is full of whole foods, such as vegetables and fruits, actually is giving your gums all the nutrients they need. 

Also, never forget to improve your dental care routine.

If you are smoking, you should stop.

And also, one thing that really matters and a lot of people just don't pay attention to it is - you should not share everything with everyone - your bottle of water, food, etc. Because, that other person can transfer some bacteria to you.