I think I have a big problem here with my receding gums especially the lower one. I don't know how I came to this point for my teeth are perfectly healthy and I take good care of them having regular oral hygiene so I am curious what might have caused my gums receding and what I need to do to fix this problem? Thanks!

No matter your healthy teeth you still might have the receding gums as you are aware of yourself. Maybe it is genetic related or you have brushed your teeth too strongly hurting your gums-for the receding gums is common in improper brushing also but one of the main cause of receding gums is some periodontal disease such as gingivitis or paradentosis. Anyway receding gums always requires an urgent treatment for progressive receding gums might have you lose your teeth despite the fact they are healthy and kept clean regularly. One of the treatments is to drill the holes in the teeth feeling them with some material that would protect your gums from further receding.

Drill HOLES in your teeth as treatment? Eurg... that sounds more like severe punishment!!