Sooo, I am having this new moment. Moment of a bleeding gums. Maybe it is funny for you and maybe you believe that I am not telling the true, but I never had this issue. Until yesterday. I have noticed that after brushing my teeth, there is a blood. My gums are bleeding and I don't know why because my dentist told me that my teeth and my guns are perfectly fine and that I don't need to be worried. Now, I am. What do you do when your gums are bleeding? Do you stop this blood or do something to prevent it? 

Find another dentist.

Why do you think that this is all about the dentist? I know a lot of people who don't follow the proper instructions of the treatment, even if their dentists specifically told them what is the best bleeding gums treatment for that person. I am talking about my husband. He is following the instructions for a week or two and then he stops doing that. I think that this is a little bit because of the patients, I am not saying that dentists are the best, but let's not judge them. I see that this girl has an obvious problem, but she "notice this yesterday". Maybe she did something to hurt her gums. 

Celebrity

I agree that you should change your dentist, because he just can't close his eyes in front of the problem, and you have this problem, right?

And this is not something that happens to you for the first time, right? So, tell me, have you tried anything at home, to make this issue goes away? Did you try some homemade remedies, because there are so many of them?

Also, maybe you should do your blood test just to see which vitamins deficiency you are dealing with since that is very important.

Practice a good oral hygiene and everything will be OK. 

I totally agree! I had one dentist who was just like yours. In most of the cases, it is the dentist fault and I think also that you should find another one in that case! I went to see my dentist when my gum bleeding was really, really bad. I tried to explain to him when this happens and he told me that I am OK, that this happens because I am brushing my teeth and my gums really hard. So, I've changed the toothpaste, the toothbrush, I even changed the way how I am brushing my teeth - nothing. Not better, not worse - the bleeding was the same. I went to see him again and he told me to drink more lemonade. That was the hint that helped me realized that I need to find another dentist. So, I did.

I also do agree that you need to change your dentist. I am aware that a lot of patients take some dentist advice just like that, but sometimes, they don't have a problem telling us that everything is OK with us when it is not. So, your dentist, if he or she is a professional, he should reach your problem and he should realize what is going on with you. if your gums are bleeding, he should tell you why this happens - because you are under the stress, because you eat foods that doesn't contain enough vitamin B12, C, etc, because you are smoking - he can't say that there is no reason for this.

Hey, well, you should know that there are a certain medicines that also can increase a reason why your gums are bleeding. When I say that, I don't think only about the antibiotics that are strong, recommended from your doctor, but also those over-the-counter pain relievers, such is aspirin for example.

Well, if something of that happens, you need to tell your doctor and your dentist as well, because if you are using some prescribed antibiotics, your doctor might prescribe a different dose or even some different medication as well.

This happened to me and it is very important to know that you should inform your doctor as soon as you see that you are dealing with some side - effects.

I don't know about you and I don't know how this annoying is, but I go to see my doctor immediately as I see more bleeding than usual. I mean, seeing bleeding means that there is something wrong, right? So, I don't know why I should wait and see will this go away, is this a consequence of something that I ate or that I haven't ate, etc. I just think that the dentist is the only one who can give me a proper advice. Sure, I think that my dentist is a bit annoyed when I show up in his office, but I just can't help myself. It can be that I am paranoid, but the true is that I really do hate seeing blood.

Celebrity

OK, now it seems to me that changing a dentist is a good option. Your dentist can help you, of course, but I think that the best thing for you is to figure out why you have those bleeding gums issues in the first place. There are several diseases that can affect this, that can cause your gums to bleed, and I think that every disease requires a different way of treating and different stages of the healings. So, as soon as you find a good dentist, he will do some tests and see what is your problem. According to that, he will know with what to help you, how to solve your problem, but you need to listen to him.