Hello. I'm 35 year old female and I would like to find out some information about one thing. When I brushed my teeth today, I noticed that I had quite a bit of bleeding on my gums. I haven’t used stronger pressure than I usually do and I don’t know why that much blood came out.
This scared me a lot because I don’t know anything about possible cause of this. The thing that frightens me the most is that I don’t know could it be connected with my thyroid disorder called Hashimoto thyroiditis. I'm using some good medications for it and I haven’t experience any symptoms of it for months now.

Hello. I have just read your post and decided to help you because I know some facts about it. You see, I have read several articles about this and possible causes of gum bleeding and I can say that I haven’t read anything about some thyroid disorder as possible cause.
I will tell you some of the most common symptoms. They include gingivitis from inadequate plaque removal, periodontitis, anticoagulants such as Coumadin and heparin, toothbrush abrasion, or improper flossing. It could be also a sign of some infection, which can be either tooth or gum related, vitamin C deficiency or vitamin K deficiency. That’s everything I know about this. An accurate diagnosis to determine why you have bleeding gums is an important part of choosing the appropriate course of treatment.

good day.

I was talking to some of my friends who had the same question and I find out that they don't know that thyroid conditions make it difficult for the body to produce and regulate a normal amount of very important hormones.

this is very important because, when it comes to your oral health, the side effects of a thyroid condition may cause serious changes in both the function.

also, it can cause so many changes I the health of the tongue, teeth, and gums which can result in so many different problems.

bleeding gums treatment is really important in this case, and you should now avoid it at all.

consult someone who knows more about this.