I'm starting to have a deep concern because everytime my fiancé fingers me, I bleed. And I don't mean a little. I mean a lot! And it lasts for about a day. Background wise I am very sexually experienced in 19 now. Lost my virginity when I was 14. And had sex a lot for 9 months straight. Then for a couple months when my fiancé and I started dating. And then we both decided to stop and wait till were married. So I am no longer having sex but we still do everything else. I also have been told by my doctor that I probably have Polycysistic ovarian syndrome. I have many cysts on my ovaries and am super low on estrogen and progesterone, to the point you would think I'm menopausal lol. If anyone know why I am bleeding please let me know. I'm quite concerned.

I have PCOS as well and I would recommend not having your fiance finger you for awhile, then try it one day after like a month and see if it still happens. If so I would go see a specialist.