I have ovarian cysts and when I ovulate the pain is getting unbearable. The cysts are only visable through ultra sound when I'm ovulating. Any suggestions how to fix the problem?

Thank you,
Teri Merrick

What did your doctor tell you?

I have had cysts on my left ovarian for quite some time now. I have seen them on the ultrasound. They look awful. I am experiencing unbearable problems with pain in the pelvic region every time I am about to get my period. The pain sometimes radiates to my thigh. I have been taking painkillers so far but nowadays they don’t seem to work.
My doctor has been mentioning a removal but I dread this.

What were you advised to do by your doc?

hi,

i have had my cyst removedlast week and now i am perfectly fine and back to work. the operation lasts 1 hour and you wont even feel any pain when you wake up. you can go home the same day or the next day. it is done by laparoscopy. my stitches are out already, no pain at all. i feel better now.

Hey I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about complex ovarian cysts. I was just diagnosed with one and my doctor told me that it is fluid and solid filled with a septation. Everywhere I read it says ovarian cancer... I am only 22 years old and would really like answers since my doctor has yet to answer any of mine. I have my second sonogram tomorrow to make sure that it hasnt grown. Keep me updated if you know anything, thanks.

WEll I have had an ovarian cyst rupture its was unbearable, now i have one in size 5.67 cm its painful, im always bloated, cramping, nauseated, leg cramping and pain, headaches, and more, depending on the person some cysts come back after removal like mine, so i suggest ultrasounds every once in a while you know, i will be starting another birth control called triphsil sunday lets hope this shrinks this sucker, cause draining it will cause more scaring, and anohter one will develop, i have seen many many docs and thats what they tell me. so pray for the best always xoxo