I have sinus drainage but it does not flow out the nose. I have had this problem for sometime but I never worried about it because I figured it was just allergies. well with in the past month I developed a sore throat. I had a little of a temperature . and felt like I have no energy. It felt like I was getting better but I developed a cough and it began keeping me up at night. On the box of the medication I was taking it said if by the time this box was empty if I wasnt any better I should see a doctor. and by this time my throat was sore with little blisters on it. I went to the doctor and she gave me some medicine Omnicef for the inflamation, and Clarinex for the sinus drainage. After taking the first dosage of both medicine. I noticed there are more blisters, and it is hard to swallow. and when I cough now I actuall cough up something. Although it is easy for me to breath, Before I felt like I had something sqeezing my lungs closed and I couldnt take deep breaths. I know It has only been one day but I am a little worried. Could this medicine be adding to the problem?

Wow, I have had the same type of problem. My blister(s) are on the left side of my throat and I have developed a headach.

I have the same symptoms as sammi! What is this? I have nasal drainage and blisters on the back of my throat, but mine aren't painful at all.