Hi there,
I'm a 20 yr old female that has 2 blister looking lumps on the right inside all of my throat near my tonsils, they are only small, probaly around 1cm wide. I went to the doctor about 2 months ago and he treated me for a throat infection, i took all my antibiotics which at the time made them come out on both sides. The left side cleared but the right side stayed the same, they no longer hurt however i find im drinking alot more because im constantly dry in the throat. Do you have any suggestions as to what these lumps could be and how to treat them, also should i go back to my doctor and get them checked out?

Have you been engaging in oral sex? If so, one possibility is it could be herpes in the throat. There are also a variety of viruses that can cause sores. I say, go back to the Dr and demand to be tested!

That sounds similar to what I have now, but only one on my right side. It seems to have grown out of a crevice on the wall before my throat, and has nasty little "bits" that sit in it. Sometimes they come out and I cough them up. Ugh. That sounds so digusting. I saw the doctor today and she said I grew a third tonsil that's like a centimentre in diameter, and those bits is this third tonsil getting rid of the bad stuff (the "bits"). But she isn't sure, so she referred me to a specialist anyway. Going to find out in December. I hope we're both okay.

Not sure if yours is the same, but I am 29 years old and had my tonsils out when I was seven. Now when I get a bad cold, sore throat or sinus infection, I get a bubble on the right rear side of my throat and it turns out it is a piece of my tonsil that wasn't removed 22 years ago. When I get sick it swells up with infection like your tonsils are supposed to and it looks scary like a tumor or something but its just the leftover tonsil functioning normally.

i have what looks like three blisters biggest about 1 cm
i think i had them 3 - 4 weeks
recently they seem to tickle a bit i assume there rubbing a bit on my toung e i was worried till i read these other post now it sounds like a infection
i also recently had some minor nasal and sinus like syntomes but it may just be because the time of year
im going to try to cut down on the caffiene
and drink allot of liquids
sort of feels like a bug is trying to get me.

i hace the same thing except theres like 3 of em everytime i swallow it stings my nose is stuff and i woke up this morning and could only whisper.i have a headache...what is this

Hey I have that right now,
You might have herparangina (it has nothing to do with herpes don't worry). But it would explain why the antibiotics don't work because it's a virus.
It's usually a kid's disease but it can be transmitted to anyone. If that's what you have you need to get a special mouth wash prescribed that takes care of it in a week.
Common Symptoms are:
-blisters in throat
-Soar Throat
-headaches
-Sleepiness
-Sometimes anorexia and/or vomiting

Just avoid sharing drinks, and kissing for a week this stuff spreads fast, I'm indirectly responsible for 43 cases and counting on my campus. :$ :$

Hope that helped

i've had something very similar for the last 3 months. i spent over $1,000 in dr. and ent dr. they ran me around for months and i was on over 4 different antibiotics. i got so fed up with them i decided to try a natural remedy. i found that garlic is a natural antibiotic for fugal viral and bacterial infections. i took 1 garlic tablet 3 times that nite and gargled with apple cider vinegar and by the next day my glands were no longer enlarged, the bumps on my toung and soft pallet were conciderably smaller my throat didnt hurt in the morning and the white spot on the back of my throat is shrinking. all that from garlic and vinegar in 24hrs. its cheep and if it works...why not? :D :D

hi, i'm 38 years old i have 3 blisters in the right side inside  of my throath . i went to the doctor and he said i have a cold blisters but how come this is 2 weeks still in my mouth.  now the doctor prescibe me an antibiotic and he told me also to gargle with warm water with salt...and I tried also to gargled apple cidar vinigar let see if it will work coz its really really painful. I felt pain in my right side back of the head, neck and shoulder......Is anybody experiencing about my situation now?

hope u get better i have the same thing i think

hey my name nicole im 18 i woke up with a blister on my thoat wall idk how it got there it hurt when i swolle wat to do it hurting me

Did you figure out what it is ??

that is strep...throat..the bits are the infection. I used to get them alot..and would cough them out or I used to dig them out with a orange stick..I did not know what they were then...the pustule or infection hardens and smells bad if you care to smell...it is a sign of illness......you do not have a third tonsil...if it is bad it can lead to scarlet fever...you should get serious antibiotic treatment and get those tonsils removed. gargle with vinegar...apple cidar...vinegar..drink lemon water...get a second opinion...eat well...

Can it be due to body heat??

That sounds like tonsilitis, look it up. It's actually quiet common but gross and embarrassing