blisters on my palms and the soles of my feet. no where else. they don't itch, they feel like pins and needles.

Hi:
I'm sorry about your discomfort. I hope that you have found answers by now. Do you have any prior history of nervous system problems? Have you ever consulted with a neurologist? Could your work environment be contributing to this problem. I hope that these questions will lead you to a path of recovery. Please discuss these and other questions with the doctor. I know that you will find your answers soon. Please keep us updated regarding your progress. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

I have the same problem and I could say that mine is even worst.  Mine is so ITCHY and the discomfort of the flare that when you touch.  Please help!

Could be pompholyx, formerly called dyshidrosis or dyshidrotic eczema

if you have blisters on your hand and feet, and go swimming in a chlorine pool, this may be causing the blisters
hope this helps,
my grandchild has had them for years and no doctor could figure it out but her mom did
hope this helps
they now have above ground pools that work off of salt instead of the chlorine