Hi, I Have had this now for a year know and was hoping u guys might be able t help me out! ( I have blister like bumps on my hands and feet, they itch some times. Then they dry up and leave this yellow scab like dead skin on my hands and feet. i'v seen doc's and they dont know what it is. They give me all kinds of stuff to use, but nothing really works, I have lost jobs because of this, can some one please help me! :cry:

Hey, I've got a problem similar to yours. I used to get those puss filled bumps on my hands, but I don't anymore. The last time I got one of those things on my finger I put peroxide on it and kept it covered with a bandaid. That was about 7 months ago, and I had been getting them on and off for about 2 years. Now I just have to figure out something for my feet., it seems nothing works.

oh my gosh i have the same thing, i had them when i was pregnant nealy a yr ago and they still ahve not gone, just on my fet tho not on my hands,, any info would be gratefully recieved to me too :-D
cherie x

Ive got the same as every body else very small white looking pinples and very itchey mostly on the hands some times on the ankles, I went to the chemist but he wasnt shaw he gave me cream called Clotrimazole Cream bp 1% w/w Ive tried germaline and other cream the Dr gave me in the past for other times when Ihad itching skin, can any body help?. Regards Mrs Maloney

This sounds like you have Pustular Psoriasis or Pompholyx. It is caused by stress and mainly affects the hands and feet. it can be treated by topical steriod creams but will re-occur. the only way to treat it is to apply the creams when you have a flair up. Speak to your doctor about this.