Couldn't find what you looking for?


I have very small blisters that appear on my palms.Sometimes on my fingers. I need help to try and figure out what this is.


It sounds like you may have dyshidrotic eczema. It is a skin condition that is characterized by small blisters on the hands or feet. It is an acute, chronic, or recurrent dermatosis of the fingers, palms, and soles, characterized by a sudden onset of many deep-seated pruritic, clear vesicles; later, scaling, fissures and lichenification occur. Recurrence is common and for many can be chronic.

This condition is not contagious to others, but due to its unsightly nature can cause significant distress in regards to social interactions with others.

There are many treatments available for dyshidrosis, however, few of them have been developed or tested specifically on the condition. See your doctor for a specific treatment. As a temporary measure, I have use 1% hydrocortisone and triple antibotic that you can purchase at any drug store.