HELP ME i have small sore/blister on my hands and feet they hurt they DO NOT itch they are akin to ant bites ive had them for 2 days some will bubble up and get a *head* on like an ant bite and some seem to stay under the skin(like the 1nse in the in the tougher parts of my skin(palms fingertips,heel) excuse my french but this f*****g hurts and i need help i cant afford a doctor and need an over the counter remedy i also seem to have sores in my mouth but idk if this is linked for i have canker sores regularly but i seem to have more that the usual 1 sore i seem to have them on my toung cheek gums lpse help me

freaking out in lousiana

Hi:
Are you able to go to a clinic or a county hospital that will not ask for compensation? Because you suffer with another ailment that causes the canker sores, it is likely that you will have to see a doctor to find out the cause or if it's related. You might check with the pharmacists at your local drug store to find remedies to treat the symptoms that you are having right now. Please let us know what you find out and how you are doing. We want to support you.

I am in Massachusetts and having the SAME EXACT thing happening to me!! My palms going in between my fingers and now is spreading up my fingers and on the souls of my feet. I spent 4 hours in a hospital last night to be handed a piece of paper downloaded from Google Health saying I think it's this.. Dyshidrotic Eczema go to pharmacy and get cortizone cream. Ok... did squat! THEY DO NOT ITCH they HURT!!! My hands are swollen and my feet hurt and are swollen. HELP........ or is there any???

Aggravated in MA

Any answers/remedies to this issue yet? I have the same exact issue going on for about 3-4 days now. I live in FL. I don't know where to start to fix the issue??? Any help is much appreciated!

I now have this issue as well. I seem to be the only one with helth insurance, so I guess I'll be the one to go to the dr. I'll keep you guys posted

I have almost the exact same symptoms as the original post which was very old. However, to whomever may read this post. I found that it was most likely the coxsackievirus, more commonly referred to Hand Foot and Mouth Disease. It is most prevalent in children under the age of 10. However, it can show up in adults as well. It is highly contagious spread by fluids from person to person. The common life span of the virus is generally between 7 to 10 days. There are serious symptoms caused by the virus. I googled coxsackievirus and found what to lookout for. Personally, I found the best medicine to fight the symptoms are ibuprofen and Thera-Flu to relieve the sore throat and sores on my hands.

Hope it helps!

my daghter is having simlr reaction and now my 7 mont old grandson. I have been told it is mouth hands and feet diease.No Cure! it just goes awayin 7-10 days. caused/,passed by coughing and sneezing. look it up on internet. hope this helps

may be hand foot and mouth disease, my 27 year old son just diagnosed with this. he also had fever and flulike symptoms. we are in florida and they said that is what he has

No sore throat, just red blisters on the palms that feel like bee stings, then splinters, very painfull. Noother symptoms like with Hand Foot and Mouth.Help!

this may help, if you have fever blisters, sores on lips, get a prescription for zovirax ointment, this is very expensive so you definetly need insurance, it comes in a creme and in pills, a dentist or doctor can write a prescription
hope this helps
p s the ointment taste bad, it only takes a tad to work apply during the day several times and start to use as soon as you feel one coming on

I have the exact same issue. I was at the doctor again today and I think they found the problem. Here is a link with a picture. See if you can relate.....my hands look exactly like this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Pseudoporphyria.JPG

I get the same thing and no it is not hand foot mouth disease.  I am allergic to petroleum based prodects, scented things and various othe items.  If i change my oil bam the next night this is what i get.  My wife armouralls her vehicle once again this is what happens.  It took me many years to figure out what was causing this.    I use to get this several times a month now i get it way less or not at all.  Because i became aware of what i do and touch.  I hope this helps the people who continuously get this.  The chemicals that are in our every day used things are poisoning us! 

I don't know if you're the only one with HEALTH INSURANCE or not, but you're definitely the only one with the grammar skills of a special needs monkey.