For about 4 years now I have had this rash like come up on my hands and feet. It realy is ichy and hurts at times and my doctor does not know what it is. Please help I have two babies and i do not want them to get it if it is catchy.

i get it too... comes up then goes away... i've been to the doctors loads and had no luck!! even got a few on my knees this week

I have them too. It's a reaction to MSG, as soon as I stop eating things that contained msg the blisters stop coming.

It' could be Dyshidrotic Eczema. It starts in the sweat glands of the hands or feet. Applying lotion and such will not help. You need to see a Dermatologist for Rx creams that will heal it. They aren't sure what causes this, but some speculate it has to do with high stress.

BTW, it's not contagious and you really can't prevent it. If you can't see a doctor, cortisone creams will help.

I have it too. It ususally comes out during the summer. It's annoying because it makes my fingers stiff but I just left it alone and it went away.

I suspect that I may be alergic to bananas     ***this post is edited by moderator *** *** private e-mails not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use