can u help i have these tinney pin head blisters on my fingers palms hands n feet they dont itch but they dont look good doc says its exama? please help

Hello, oh the doc thinks its eczema? There are a lot of ways you can treat this. I would suggest you to go on Info Center here and check for articles, i noticed that there are a phew about your condition and skin problems in general and eczema. Its a good thing that you went to doctors. Did he tell you what you should  be doing? Did he gave you any creams, or medications for your skin? I think those blisters should go away soon, dont be worried. It may look bad now but in phew weeks they will be gone and you will forget that you ever had a such a problem. hope this helps. 

I suffer from this condition, although the blisters are itchy, and it is a type of eczema.  It's called Pompholyx and only affects the hands and feet.  The blisters usually start appearing on my fingers and the palms of my hands.  Occasionally, they have also appeared on the instep and soles of my feet.  Initially, they are like tiny, pinhead water blisters.  Once they start to heal, they dry up, leaving dry flakey skin (not so attractive!).  Usually, the blisters are itchy, as are mine.  There is no cure, sadly.  In my case, it seems to flare up if I'm run down or feeling stressed out so it may be helpful for you to be aware of what's going on in your life or what you've been eating round about the time of an attack.  It may help to pinpoint a trigger.  The best advice I could give would be to try and keep a healthy diet, drink plenty water and to try and avoid stressful situations (or at least do something ie sport/meditation) to try and relieve any stress.  Your doctor may be able to prescribe a steroid cream which may help.  All the best!

WOW..... I didn't know so many people had this problem. I too have this same problem. I have tried very type of athalets foot cream, gels, got pills from the doctor, but nothing worked. In fact every time I tried something it got worse. I have been getting these pin head type blisters for a long time. It seems to flare up most when I'm stressed up. Now I did find that when we went on vacation to florida the ones on my feet were almost gone. We walked the beach many times a day along with swimming. Salt water? sand?, maybe both. Sense I have been home its right back to the way it was before. So I am going to try soaking my feet in salt water and see what happens.

What is the remedy