Im young female of course with two toddlers. Ive been on Mirena since June 2008. I've taken 2 home pregnancy test, both negative. Recently, I've become very nauseous and the heart is through the ROOF!!!! Haven't seen a period since January and spotted in February. I've been feeling bloated, gain some weight....some of my favorite candy and some food makes me sick. I called my doctor, all the nurse could tell me "it might be a cyst that dissolves because you're still ovulating with the Mirena" Keep in mind they never asked nor tried to be clear of that decision by scheduling an appointment. REALLY!!!! I don't know what to do. Thought about the blood test, IDK if I'll get denied of one.......Im lost.........HELP!!!!! In need of advice.

Thanks :'( :'( :-( :'( %-) :$ :'( :-( :-( :-( :-( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :-( :-( :-( :-( :'( :$ :-) :'( :$