Im young female of course with two toddlers. Ive been on Mirena since June 2008. I've taken 2 home pregnancy test, both negative. Recently, I've become very nauseous and the heart is through the ROOF!!!! Haven't seen a period since January and spotted in February. I've been feeling bloated, gain some weight....some of my favorite candy and some food makes me sick. I called my doctor, all the nurse could tell me "it might be a cyst that dissolves because you're still ovulating with the Mirena" Keep in mind they never asked nor tried to be clear of that decision by scheduling an appointment. REALLY!!!! I don't know what to do. Thought about the blood test, IDK if I'll get denied of one.......Im lost.........HELP!!!!! In need of advice.

BTW im the same as the one listed under guest in case someone is wondering if its stolen. Wasn't logged in.

Thanks :'( :'( :-( :'( %-) :$ :'(