Since I returned from spending 3 months in India I have had the following problems:
Severe bloating, pressure after eating. Abdomen feels hard and uncomfortable
Gas a few minutes after eating, only in the evenings
Full shortly after eating and hungry soon after
Occasional nausea

My doctor diagnosed me with IBS but I feel this may be related to my time in India. I had 2 stomach infections while there treated with Cipro.

I think you should go for a walk i used to have the same problem. but the way i overcome is a regular walk. proper digestion is necessary i believe.
<a href=" http://www.qatarairways.com/5-star">http:// www.qatarairways.com/5-star</a>

I would go get this checked out. I had the same symptoms after going to GOA for a 2 week vacation. I did not seek help but did take more excersie, reduced simple carbs and focused my diet. I lost weight but didn;t help much. However, on a trip to the Dominican Republic I went down with a upset stomach that put me in hospital. They did poo tests to find out what bacteria I had so they could trea me. They did but also found that I had a well established paracite. 4 days of tablets and I am bad to normal and I can eat all the things that I did before I went to Goa.

But also and a lighter note. I am a frequent traveler and I do find that I eat different things when I am away and when I return home I go back to my 'normal' diet. Your body doesn't like these changes. Try to eat as you would and at the times you did and then slowly work back to your normal diet. If you didn't eat burgers in India, don't eat them now.

Keep the water up and I agree with dlaver01, take walks or jog..Theres nothing like a good jog to get rid of wind and poo!

Hi Everyone….same symptoms here.

smelly gas, gassy and bloated tummy; esp right after a bite or sip. Very uncomfy!! I too just got back froma tri from India and it has slowly has gotten worse. Sounds like all of you might be suffering from the same as me…."Giardia Lamblia" a parasite in the upper digestive tract from cantaminated water. Camping can cause this too from what I've read if drinking from a stream or washing etc. Anyways, my gp prescribed the "Ercefurl cap 200 mg 2x a day for three days and Lacteol fort cap 2x ad ay for the next 3 days. However, tonight before I go to bed I have to take 4 pills of "Tinidazole " tablets 500 mg. Tinisazole is the big guns to knock the bug out. Hope this info helps. Btw, I live in Hong KOng, so hopefully your GP where ever you are are familar with the meds or give something comparable. Good luck.

must be parasite , please take it seriously