Hey so I'm suppose to start my period this weekend (the 16, 17, or 18th) and yesterday my husband and I had sex (unprotected and I am not on birth control) he came inside me and as soon as he pulled out we saw blood on his leg (not a lot) and on his penis. I cleaned up after and put on a tampon because I thought I was just starting my period. I went to bed that night and when I got up in the morning to remove my tampon there was no blood on it. I put another tampon on just in case and went about my normal day but there was no more blood the rest of the day. Should I be worried? Could I be pregnant and this just be spotting before a missed period? Has the happened to anyone else?

Is it possible you are already pregnant? It could be implantation bleeding. Also, are you on a regular cycle? It is possible you are also just spotting before AF starts. Take a test in a few days, of it does not start. Let us know! Good luck!

I am on a regular cycle just not with birth control. The chances are I could be but I don't think so my husband thinks he's shooting blanks because he said that smoking weed(no bashing please) lowers your sperm count an he's been smoking weed everyday for 5+ years. I on the other hand do not smoke or am around him when he does smoke.