I've been on birth control for 5 months and have had regular periods since then, except this month, I'm now 3 days late. We use birth control and he's never come inside of me. Usually we start having sex without a condom then put one on. A week ago he had to pull out but i'm not sure if he came in me, and I know that you may be able to get pregnant from pre-cum.
I took a pregnancy test on sunday(1st day of my missed period) and it was negative. And I've had 24/7 nausea (but no vomiting) for 5 days.
I've had some slight bleeding and it seemed almost red, but it wasn't much and there was mucus with it. I usually start out with a heavy period.
Could I be pregnant? Thanks for your help.

Because you are on birth cotnrol AND he uses condoms it is highly UNLIKELY..
If you wnated to you could always take another pregnancy test, BUT morning sickness is uaully not present until about 6 weeks, and if you were pregnant you would only be about 4.

I agree, it is too early for pregnancy symptoms. If you are feeling sick it could be from a virus, sometimes illness can delay periods.

my husband and i have been trying to concive andi miss my period for 3 months now and i think i am pregnant, but last time i miss my period for two months and i was tested negative. i have all the syptoms and i even can feel something moving inside of me. i am bloating alot. i am afraid to find out that i am not. could i be? needs help now.

The only way to be certain is to go and get a blood test.