Hey all, i'm a male at age 15.

I was out eating steak yesterday and the steak was a little red then it should of been and about 2 hours latter I had to go to the bathroom really bad and i had dirrea and i felt good for the rest of the night then when i woke up in the moring i felt like i was going to have dirrea again so i went to the bathroom and nothen happing so i tried to push a little and then when i was done i looked and there was like bright red bloody flakes, I searched around and i was thinking it could be the rare steak that i had, but see i dont have any pain, but once and a while i would feel like i have gas, but i dont. but i also feel fine. this is the frist time this has ever happed, I never ever had blood in my stool before, what is this?

Hi computerman~

There can actually be many reasons for having blood in your stool. Here are some of the "possibilities"...anal fissure, polyps, cron's disease, cancer, hemrrhoids, peptic ulcer and diverticulitis. I dont mean to scare you, but just wanted to inform you. Your best bet is to talk to your parents and see a doctor to be safe! If the bleeding turns black or tarry, this could be signs of gallbadder problems. good luck!

Jeannine

Thanks for the reply but i went to the bathroom today and had not one problem, no blood, just regular poop and i fee1 100% fine infact i never felt better. but if it dose do it again, i will see my doctor. but if i can remeber i think about 4 years ago i had this problem after eating something that was not cooked all the way, but yeah Thanks for the information.

if i have blood in my stool what dose that means?it was bright red and dripping everytime that i use the bathroom.