U discovered what is the cause?

Do a THOROUGH research about 'Leaky gut' & you will find your answer.

I am having the same exact problem for months -- during the day blood in my saliva ever. During the night I wake to urinate and spit into the bowl or sink and it's always full of brown and or red blood. during the day there is no blood and my saliva is clear -- I am diabetic and I inject 80 units of Lantus LA before bed -- during the night I urinate 5 or 6 times and overtime I have blood in my saliva. Any ideas ?

Hi even if has been few years did you find out the cause of the blood ? I would be thankful if you can enlighten me.

hi all, i had this and this is what i did, when you wake up rinse mouth with mouth wash then brush after. This is so that bacteria from your mouth don't get on your brush as this is a bacteria problem, then put three cups of water in a pan and warm on high for only 60 seconds.....you want it warm enough that a new born baby could drink it, this is so because you will use key lime, raw honey and apple cider vinegar also and you don't want too much heat to kill the natural enzymes in all three ingredient. when water is warm, squeeze one key lime in it and add 3 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and one table spoon of raw honey. stir and drink it don't sip, you will notice a big burp moments later....do this 2 weeks everyday then twice weekly after for a couple months......this also increase immune health and take care and prevent some health problems.....ps make sure to ask for key lime when buying they are smaller than the regular lime, bout the size of a gumball candy, and i use sue bee honey as i find it to be raw honey.

I have dark brown spit daily and mostly in morning

I have same problem ,i realised mine is from the pressure and way i'm pressing my tongue cleaner on my tongue befor going to sleep.
I'll use gentle short swipes not one hard swipe like before.
One swipe swallens the tongue and blood may come out also pressure cause dammage and bloody tongue.
Thats just me , hope this was helpful .

hey i am having the same issue. Did you ever figure out what t is?? Im kind worried

I am 56 years old I also have that problem what's going on I don't really know I had it for months and it don't seem to clear up I need help too

i also experience this., and i dont know why my saliva has blood not too red when i spit first thing in the morning..

If unsure go to the doctors, i know they can be pretty useless but anything like blood in your saliva or even in your pee you should definitely get checked up on because it could be serious.

Same experince ..what's the finding

I have blood in saliva when I wake up(everyday) or after lying down for sometimes. There is no taste of blood.

There are three cases of having blood in saliva.
1. blood after waking up in morning
2. after sneezing(sometimes)
3. after doing push ups(sometimes)

Below are the tests that performed recently
chest x ray normal
CBP normal
Bleeding Time Normal
Clotting Time normal
ECG normal
no stomach pain
no vomiting
no difficulty in breathing
no difficulty in swallowing
PTT normal
no weakness, and no other symptoms.
normal BP

I have cavity in my last two tooth and those are decayed with big gap between each of those tooth. But when tried to rub those with my toungue during day time, I will not see any blood in saliva.

Please someone help me understand the mistery behind this.

Exact same thing with me I wake with my mouth and throat dry from probably sleeping breathing trough the mouth and when I ho toilet and spit in the sink it's usually brownish red I'm 20 years old

I spit blood too, at night or early morning, guest I thought it was my tooth, but I see it come from my throat