I have even been spitting alot! What is the problem?

Hi S.Hillery, what is this in regards to? What is making uyou spit a lot? Do you feel compelled to do so or are you just producing a lot of extra saliva? Please let me know so I can help. Thanks!

If you mean you are spitting a lot when you talk, then this can be related with misalignment in your bite.
When your teeth don't meat right, then your tongue can do a little thrashing around the mouth. So when you speak you do not use your teeth, tongue and lips properly.
This may be one of the problems. I'm not sure that you mean spitting in this way, so if you can give some details it would be helpful.

Lol, I mean spitting with my cough. This post was a continuation of my other post and I meant that I cough and spit alot during the day and night. My regular spitting is under control, though. :-D

:-) OK then. Sorry that I though of this way of spitting. :-)
How long are you experiencing this? If it is a new thing then you might have got a cold.
This can also be related to bronchitis (Upper Respiratory Tract Infection). And if you have this you have to go and see a doctor.
You may need to x-ray your chest. I think with some antibiotics you should be able to menage this.

I feel copelled to spit a lot I get real nasty lugs in my mouth is discusting

I hve being producing alot of saliva these days

Producing a lot of saliva

Like i have to do it

I had grastic sleeve operation, I'm not able to keep anything down, I had a endosocy, results are normal, but the stomach hole isn't large enough, so I have t be dilated again. But I'm constantly spitting.

A lot of extra siliva

Extra saliva every minute

Hi my name is Edwina and I have an 8year old who I just took to the hospital for her throat and they said one of her lungs sounds like its darker then the other lungs and they checked her throat and said she had swollen glands so they gave her some steroids to take the swelling down and they gave her an x-ray to check to see if she had an pneumonia but she didn't so they gave her a prescription for her nausea but she is constantly spitting and I want to know why? And how can I stop it?

I dont know why i am spitting alots and my tude tie and burn for five years waht seen to be the problem

i spit a lot this days and once i passive the odor its bad