Hi I’m thirteen and I masturbate. Today I was fingering myself and I squirted a whole bunch and there was blood in the squirt. I have no had my period. And I’m just looking for an explanation

I’m 18, I’ve been masturbating for a while but recently, within the last year or so I always start bleeding when I masturbate. Its only clitoral stimulation because I grew my nails out a while back and I didn’t want to cut myself. Apparently that doesn’t matter because no matter what I do I always bleed, a lot. I use depo so I don’t get many periods, and when I do it’s not like this. It’s bright red blood like you’d get from a cut, no clots or anything, but there’s no way I could’ve cut myself because I only use a external vibrator because well. nails. It happens every single time I mastubate and I don’t get it.