i have great sex wiyh my bf and he makes me squirt everytime we have sex but i want to squirt more , does any body knows if drinking more water or something would help me squirt more? i want to squirt like a porn star....

Go harder go crazyy!

Water does help but also fisting does the trick because the all of the fluid collects in the g-spot and the more fluid is in it and the fisting pushes the g-spot causing it to squirt plus ur muscles

That sounds painful. Is it? You must have to have had babies already.

Try some bulbine by SNS (found on Amazon).  Also, swedish flower pollen.  Yohimbine hcl (5-7mg) will increase blood flow to the genitals (don't take this if you're on any antidepressant or anxiety meds).  As for his part, tell him to insert his ring finger and middle finger up to the second knuckle, palm up (if you're lying on your back) into your vagina.  Then, tell him to make a "come hither" motion on the spongy area underneath the pubic bone.  If you can handle it, the more violent the motion, the more you'll squirt!

Don't let that id**t talk you in to fisting. Good god, completely uncalled for. If a guy knows what he is doing, he can make you squirt just by eating you out. Fisting....what a m***n.

A lot of pornstars pee instead of squirting, I am squirter myself and i would say.. multiple areas of pleasure, say maybe a vibrator on your clit whilst your b/f eats you out or f**ks you whatever works for you also, deeper sex can work. Ive found that the longer I try to hold back the squirt the more i can squirt, Ive managed to squirt over 30secs.. you can hold back longer if you strengthen your pelvic floor muscles. 

I find that I do squirt more when I'm well hydrated do I would say drinking water helps. Also trying to hold back as long as possible seems to increase the volume of my squirt. And no, you don't need to be fisted and most porn stars don't f*ckin pee instead of squirt. Why would they deny themselves that pleasure?  Don't listen to those two.

*so I would say, not do

Wife has had 3 kids no way she could be fisted. She had never squirted until she was touched correctly. Watch for the signs of pleasure increasing and you will get there. No fisting holy cow. Sounds like someone needs that thing stapled closed

what does fisting mean? what can i drink to make me squirt more? love connie

Fisting is putting his ientire hand in you, it terrifies a lot of people understandably. I do it with my hubby and it hasn’t affected how tight I am at all. Your vagina is made to stretch and rebound back to the original form. It does make you squirt a lot but is also not completely necessary.

How do u do it

SexySquirt pills have really helped me! I am a first time squirter now!

Fisting is yummy and I totally agree it makes you squirt! As does the fingering in right spot G