I started to masturbate since i was 12 n now i m 17. When i was 13,i was sure i squirted n soaked my bedsheets. Clear,odorless liquid gushed while fingering n i felt sooo great. But from that day on, i cant squirt anymore. No matter how long i masturbate,i juz orgasm. Is that normal? ( i haven't had sex with a partner yet). When i have lots of work,i don't masturbate n i m a very hardworking student n i have masturbated only for 18 times in my whole life.But I did 11 masturbations in within 3 days. ( as i m enjoying my long summer vacation). I didn't ever get turned on like that but now i do. So i want to know the maximum times n hours i can masturbate. Forgive me for my bad writing. Plz help me as quickly as possible.

im 16 and i masturbate a lot more than i used to. it doesnt matter how many times you do it as long as your not too sore afterward. just go with it. its natural to have urges and ignoring them is pointless. so do it as much as you want. as for squirting iv only done it once and it was just recently. i did it by stimulating my g spot. worked wonders. hopes this helps.

Though i fingered, i can't find my g spot. Don't even know what it is. I don't like putting other things in my vagina other than fingers. I tried but i disliked it. I juz tease my clitoris n sometimes i use showerhead method but can't squirt. Any ideas?

i had a lot of trouble finding my g spot to. the best way to locate it is if you make yorself realy turned on. wafch some porn or touch your boobs or whatever and when your good and wet put your index finger and your middle finger in your vagina. the g spot is about two or three inches in on the upper wall. the same side as your belly. then you make a come here motion with your fingers and you might not feel anything at first but trust me you will. some girls can feel the g spot textutally but i cant so best of luck.

stupidgirl852 wrote:

Hi, majority of women can't squirt in all her lives, only few women are available to squirt, don´t worry by that. Almost, few girls can find her G spot, It's so difficult to find.

I tried to find my g spot last night while masturbating but ended up with pain. I cant put 2 fingers into my vagina! It hurted soo much and i almost cried. I put only 1finger but couldn't find my g spot. Plus, since i started to masturbate, i get turned on only about 2 a year or less. But now i get turned on like twice a day, n i started to feel guilty n this getting turned on too often thing is freaking me out! Am i abnormal? Help,plzzz...

no because i get turned on about 5 times a day and iv talked to my friends and they have the same thing so i guess its normal for our age.

and it prolly hurt so much because you wet in without being really ready. it took me a long time and a lot of practice to really "master" my g spot. lol.

Hey the best thing to do is take time build your self up then when your soaked slowly work your way up to two fingers once you get two fingers inside I found it easier to hit the g-spot by just goin up in down motion with your fingers curld and if that dont work I can help you personaly

getting turned on is absolutely normal there is no need to feel guilty about that trust me everything turns me on boys girls anime and soo much more. I know you weren't asking about this but you mentioned using two fingers is to much for you. do you masterbate often? if not then perhaps that's why it hurts you should (from personal experience) excite yourself by stimulating the clit (i usually know i'm stimulated by the "clit twitch") and then start with one finger and work your way to more the hornier you are the more you can handle

Hello ok so I have a big problem.. I started masturbating when I was 16 years 16 years old I'm currently 17 now... but when I started at 16 I stole my moms head massage and used it on my vagina I came and I squirted a lot but then as time went on I stopped squirting and began to cum too fast what does that mean ? I really miss my squirting

g spot doy you?

I am 18 and i use to masubrate to have that feeling but i don't feel anything . first i use to squeet but now it has stopped why?? Pls help me by telling right ways to masubrate