Hey everybody! I have a big problem. I like to masturbate a lot, and I already know how to make myself cum, but please tell me: Why am I not squirting??? If anybody knows the answer to this, PLEASE tell me why this isn't happening.

I don't know for sure, but I heard that you have to stimulate a specific area which is in a slightly different place for everyone...

dear ,
it is only a matter of time and practice , some girl just doesn't have the experience enough to know where is exactly their most sensitive spots , i have seen girl doesn't know where is their clit is , so nothing is weird any more , if u really want to squirt , u should be not just enjoying it , but also u should b looking for the sensitive point which can control that and no one can tell u where is it exactly cause it is different from one girl to another

Essentially it's just knowing the tricks and practice. Go to my profile and click the link titled "FEMALE SQUIRTING TIPS!" and have a read :)

Thanks! Your squirting tips really helped! :3

U might not be pressing hard enough on your clit. Or you might be holding it in. If u feel like u have to pee when pleasuring your about to squirt so if u feel like u have to pee let it out then u will squirt! I squirted last night!!! :p

I'm glad to hear that it helped. Makes me happy knowing I can help people out there :)