So I just recently started masturbating. I've read a lot of advice on how to achieve squirt, and I think I've done it, but I didn't feel the "orgasm" everyone talks about getting. Here's how it happened: I was masturbating in the bathroom with a marker (don't judge, haha I'm new!). I read that when you're masturbating and it feels like you have to pee, you push past that feeling and keep going. So that's what happened, and that's what I did. In result, a clear, water like liquid came out of me. It felt like I would assume what squirting feels like, but I'm not sure if it was. I didn't feel any surge of pleasure ("orgasm"), just the possible squirt. A little blood came out, but nothing big, it just tinged my liquids red. Can anyone tell me if I squirted or not? Much appreciated! (:

Yeah, I think you did squirt. Not sure what the blood was about though

Def sounds like you squirted - pretty good for a 14 year old girl :-D

Yes, you did squirt. The blood was because you may have penetrated your hymen which is perfectly fine. All girl virgins will have it untill something penetrates it.

Yes u did squirt darling very good u have to keep going at it to squirt more

GREAT JOB YOU SQUIRTED! i have been trying to achieve this type of orgasm for a long time and i have not been able to give it to myself, and no man has yet to do so either, the blood could have been u going tearing your hymen, which is perfectly normal and shouldn't happen again if so, or u could have scratched something inside of your vagina, but don't freak out, if it is a scratch it will heal quickly and wont be painful or anything and just be sure u use something more rounded to prevent it. Yet another possibility is u could have pushed your period forward, its happened to me before, and for some reason if you are close to having your period then masturbating can sometimes cause it to come earlier, also perfectly normal but it sounds great!!! :) congrats!

WELL YOUR SQUIRTING WAY BE
CAREFUL WITH SHA
RP NAILS

yes u did but u bleed because u are a virgin so ur vagina is so tight ur gonna bleed when u ejaction urself and im a doctor haha

Your not a doctor, your grammar is terrible and you have to be something called clever to be a doctor...

Yes you did squirt. Your so lucky. I'm also 14 years old and have been trying to reach a squirting orgasm with a lot of techniques. Have fun!!