Hello! I am curious to hear whether blood sugar levels could be somehow connected to my mood for it happens frequently-almost daily-I have this sweetie cravings and until I eat my dose I am nervous and anxious but the moment I ate something sweet I instantly feel better. The thing is that my friend told me this could be like having sort of diabetes symptoms and have suggested to me to have blood sugar levels checked up. What do you think?

Well it could be that your mood is your blood sugar levels related but still it doesn't have to mean you are diabetic-high blood sugar levels counts more than 8mmol/l but since you are anxious and nervous before you eat something sweet it is more likely that your blood sugar level are at about its minimum. Anyway I don't think that those popular sweets are of effective help since all of them have an instant reaction but pretty soon after you are out of energy and therefore your blood sugar levels have dropped again and so there you are in the same mood change circle-so I advice you go have some blood test done talk this over with your doc and he would know what to advice you after your blood sugar level is diagnosed.