So I have been experiencing some extremely different bowel movements that I have never had nor heard of. I am 31 yrs old female. This all started about 3 months ago and its been reoccurring ever since. I have been noticing blood in my stool and also a weird looking clear mucus that is clumped up. And the clear substance leaks without me even realizing it. I know because it is on my under garments. It is not vaginal discharge either. Sometimes when I am useing the restroom to take a bowel movement I can feel something different and its a blood clot too. Not everytime there are clots or blood but the clear kinda yellowish mucus, yes. I have bowel movements everyday. I also seem to be more bloated constantly. I am aware that I do have hemmorides and they may flare up from time to time too. (not sure if this has anything to do with it). I excercise a few times a week, eat fairly good with the exception of fast food like three times a month including pizza. I have high blood pressure and its regulated. I also noticed my energy level is cut down. I have been very concerned and getting very worried and now scared. Please help, thanks

Hi Daisy, I have had high blood pressure, mucus in the stool, clotting and hemorrhoids. I am very health conscious and I try my best to lead a healthy lifestyle. I think it is important to share my success with treating these symptoms. I hope these changes will work for you. discipline and consistency is the only thing you'll need. Firstly, eliminate smoking, salt and white sugar. This should reduce the high blood pressure. Next, continue to work on changes with your diet. Eliminate beer and alcohol. Alcohol can be acidic and it can irritate the bowel. Also, remove animal fat from your diet. Especially red meat. Refrain form fried foods or stir fried foods coated with oil and grease. Pizza and beer together=hemorrhoids. It is a recipe for disaster. 
If you want to go a step further, eliminate dairy and meat all together. Go Vegan. A plant based diet will change your life by leaps and bounds. You'll be amazed. Let me know how these suggestions work for you. Remember, all the exercise and physical activity you do need nutrients to fuel healing from within. Good luck. You can do it!

Are you serious? You think is caused by having HBP? I don't believe this for a second. I have had HPB for 5 years and its hereditary and has always been controlled. I also have never smoked.

i am 23 never had kids and i have blood and mucis in my stool more often than not, i also have urgency to use the restroom often,i am going next thursday to the GI for a colonoscopy and an egd. anyway since this is about you, if your at all concerned and know this is normal mention it to your normal doctor to refer you to a gastroenterologist (sp?) might be worth the co-payment, i hope im actually helping... let me know how u make out