I am an 18 year old female. For the past month or two I have been having irregular bowel movements. At times I get constipated. But most of the time the stool is loose. Sometimes I will cramp a little before each bowel movement. Also usually I will use the restroom multiple times. It would even burn at times. For the past week there has been some mucus in my stool. It started out as a clear brownish color. Now it is just clear with some blood it looks like. Yesterday all I did was pass mucus all day and I had a small bowel movement. Today I've had a couple of bowel movements but the stool was looser and small. I've also had mucus in it today. Could somebody please give me some ideas as to what could be wrong. I'm freaking out!

i am 19 i have been having similar things and worried!
you know any more about what is causing this?!

hey am 19 and have been experiencing similar things, did you ever find out anymore on what is was? i am quite worried!