my 13 year old son had very lose stool thismorning and it smelt, then he went again later and that wasent as lose, but the 3rd time he went later on when he wiped him self there was bloody mucus on the tissue, the blood wasent bright red more pinky.

Health Advisor
I would say that he has a gastrointestinal bacterial infection if he had diarheaa and blood in the stool. Diarrhea is a common sign of stomach virus but if bright red blood is present in the stool, it could be bacteria.
Bacterial stomach infection may go away on their own just like viral would but I would take him to a pediatrician to take a sample of his stool to check for bacterial presence.

Diarrhea can be caused by many things like too many fruit juices, tolerance to certain medicines or food allergy. If the diarrhea persists for more than one week, you should take him to a pediatrician.