So I woke up this morning after having the runs last night and cramps to notice I was popping only light red blood? Should I go to the er?

Hello, Ang!  You don't have to go to the ER for it but you may want to call the doctor about it if it persists.  Do you have hemorrhoids that you know of?  These can get irritated with having diarrhea.  You said you was passing light red blood?  You could have been straining with the bowel movement and caused them to bleed with the pressure.  Did you have any pain around the rectum?  I am not certain how old you are but if you are over 40 and you don't believe you have hemorrhoids, you should go in and have the doctor take a stool sample from you, just in case.  It would behoove you to have a colonoscopy as well if you are an older adult.  Does anyone have anything to share?