I know someone who has blue mold ib their ears. I've tried peroxide and baking soda and water, nothing has been helping what else can I try. He is talking to himself and seeing things. What can I do to help?

I'm not familiar with blue mold in the ears.  Are you sure it's mold?  Too much peroxide and baking soda and water can disturb the normal flora in the ear.  Given that the person is talking to themselves and seeing things sounds like they are hallucinating.  This sounds serious.  I suggest you take this person to the doctor as soon as possible.  It would help to know the person's age and any other problems they have had in the past to say much more than this.  The ear problem might be build up of ear wax but ear wax is usually whitish to yellowish/orange.  The person might have stuck a pen in their ear and released ink to the wax making it look like blue mold. 

I'm definately sure it's blue mold because I took the brightest light I had and pulled down on the ear lobe and out in his cartilage and I can see the blue mold. It's actually white and light blue. I know it's blue mold and I xan't get him to go to the ear doctor, so what am I suppose to do. This person is 32 yrs old and truthfully thiw is my boyfriend and he is marine geteran. Is there a type of medicine rhat I can buy for him? His ear has been clogged with ear wax buildup hefore and I removed it with warm water, it was a big ball of hard wax when I got it out and it got infected and turned into blue mold. The ear doctors didn't even see it because he went to the veterans hospital before i did this and they said his ears were fine. No doctors have been able to see it but he couldn't hear me talking to him sitting right next to him so I took a look and his ear was clogged so bad it's a mircle he could even hear afterwards. I was so happy that I did this because he could hear a drip from the rain in the other room.