Hello. I'm 45 female.
I admit, I have really big problems with overweight but in a same time I'm a big opponent of these strict diets which surrounds us all the time.
Because of my overweight I can't practice almost any physical activity.
Just the other day I have heard about some natural way to loose weight and the name of the program is Body Wraps.
I'm really suspicious but I would like to know did anybody try it and what were the results?
Thanks!

I have used this diet program and I can say that this changed my life up side down. I will try to explain you what this is about.
You do not need any special equipment other than a mixing bowl, heating pot and wrapping sheets like thin towels so you can say that this is the one of the less expensive diets on the market.
It is all performed in two stages. First stage is absorption where you apply special substance on your body which will absorb in the pores of our skin. And the second stage is squeezing where you extract interstitial fluid locate between cells with body bandages and wraps.
There are simple wraps which can be a mixture of clay and some salt and some complex ones with herbs, essential oils and nutritive ingredients.