I have had problems with weight all my life. I have tried so many diets and nothing really helped me. Recently, my best friend told me about pilates, that it can help me change my looks. I would like to know more about this workout program? Is it true that a lot of celebreties are doing pilates?

Winsor Pilates is a powerful, total body sculpting system for losing weight. It helps to sculpt long, lean muscles and reshape your body from head to toe. A Winsor Pilates workout leaves you refreshed and with a feeling of mental and physical well-being. It is ideal for everyone, no matter if you are young or old. It also doesn't matter whether you are very fit or out of shape. The results are visible after first week. Pilates was originally developed by Joseph Pilates nearly century ago. Mari Winsor has taken his approach to a higher level. Winsor Pilates program is designed to tone and sculpt your entire body and at the same time help you lose weight. The key of this program is in dynamic sequencing (a special combination of controlled movements). This program is also very popular among Hollywood stars who want to quickly transform their bodies and achieve incredible results.