Hi. I'm 45 years old and I have some problems with diets and theirs effect on my organism.
As a 30 year old I was very fat and had really some serious problems with overweight.
So, I started to use several diets to help my self.
Some of hem worked on me and some of them didn’t, but the main problems I that beside loosing fat, I'm loosing a significant mass of muscles along and I look terrible again.
So, I heard of some Almased diet that prevents this happen.

Many people had that similar problem, but I think not since this diet program has shown.
There is a direct correlation between muscle mass and basal metabolism and sometimes fat loss can cause also muscle loosing.
This diet prevents this from happening because it has amino acids and proteins in it.
In stressful situations, such as extreme weight loss, your body must tear down old protein structures in muscles as well as build new ones but in this case, proteins will not be evacuated from muscles because you body reserves will be full.
I suggest you to try it- you have nothing to lose.

in order for you to lose weight and fat and build muscle addition to the diet you need to exercise especially weight training.

I agree with what others have said posting on this thread. My personal trainer was explaining to me the other day that diet and exercise are very important because of the problems that you are describing! From everything I have seen about the Almased diet, it doesn't look like there is anything special about it that would keep you from losing all that muscle mass too. I think it would be a good idea for you to talk to a nutritionist or a personal trainer to figure out what you need to do in this situation! Good luck. :-)