Hey,
I was on dieting with cabbage soup diet, that someone recommended me. But now 1 week is, since I stopped with cabbage soup diet and I gained it almost all back. And I really careful what I eat! Is that normal or I interrupted sth in my body?

Hello there,
I don’t think that you interrupted anything in your body… It is just like that with quick diets, and cabbage soup diet is one of them. It is water soluble, and that is why you have lost (so many) lbs in such short time and then after stopped using cabbage soup regime- gained all back. I think they used this soup in Belgium first (not sure) in hospitals! The patients who were extremely overweight underwent this diet in order to quickly loose some pounds before they had on operation.
I don’t think you have hurt or interrupted your body by using this cabbage soup diet. I could say you even “cleaned” your metabolism. The diet is actually very healthy shaped: vegetables, fruits, fish … cabbage soup … nothing can be wrong because you ate this stuff :-)
Did you like cabbage soup? Huh, I hate it. I didn’t hate it before ... I never ate one actually, but now… firstly, I found it somehow sweet, but now I think it’s disgusting! :-)

Hello everyone, i am always overweight and i have a big belly
I just couldn’t go out with friend and be happy again, i don't even have a gut to date because of my body, please give me any advice you have to get rid of my ugly fat.

Desperate to be happy.

hi,

Cabbage soup diet seems to be temporary since you gain weight as soon as you loose them .We should go for a diet which helps us loose weight permanently, gradually without having to starve ourselves to death. Im talking of ***web addresses not allowed*** diet program which is 100 per cent safe, natural without any side effects at all. Their products are really tasty like the shakes, energy packs and their vitamin supplements are of course there. It does it the natural way by firstly flushing out the toxins from our body and then gradually remiving those inches from our body by reducing our cravings for food. One has try it for sure !

Well maybe I am the the only one here extremely happy with this product. I have lost 5 kg for seven days and that was 2 months ago.Now I am 3kg less so in total - 8kg and I feel great!The only food I eliminated completely is chocolate and bred.Nothing up to now helped me so do not gave up, tray this soup!