Hi. I am 38 year old male and I suffer from obesity for several years.
I have tried several diets in a long history of my overweight problem and none of them helped me. So, I have lost faith in pure diets with no physical effort.
I started to believe that there can be no effect if the physical exercise isn’t included in the process.
Just the other day one friend told me some good things about one diet called T-Tapp and he said that T-Tapp is a two in one program, diet and exercise together.
Any ideas what this might be?

Hi, I believe I can help you because I know some crucial facts about this diet.
I haven’t heard that this T-Tapp program offers some diet along with physical part? I know that T-Tapp is about some innovative physical therapy for people with overweight problems.
This can be very helpful to patients with pains caused by some injuries such as injury of the spine and many others.
It takes only about 15 minutes of your time per day.
If you want the simple explanation - T-Tapp looks like an aerobic, body sculpting fitness program done without weights or jumping.
It is easy and effective!