I have a friend who had plastic surgery few months ago to remove excess fat. I think procedure was liposuction of his belly area. Anyway, after short period, he regained the same amount of fat, and he was disappointed a lot. Then he has heard for some program called SureSlim that might help with this problem. Can you tell us more about this, because will we both rather try some program then surgery.

The main problem with fat and overweight is way person gain this weight. That is probably bad habit of eating or non-exercise. This is bringing me logical solution that the only way to keep yourself thin once you lose this fat is to change your eating habits. That is normal that if patients do not learn how to correct their eating habits before surgery they will simply regain weight afterwards. In the case of liposuction and tummy tucks, weight gain will be noticed in some other places. That could be under the chin, arms, breasts and upper torso as these fat cells increase in size. I know that some doctors strongly recommend that patients join the SureSlim program before resorting to surgery to remove body weight and fat. SureSlim teaches people correct dietary habits, or in her words, the program gives patients internal locus of control. Instead of relying on surgical procedures, which only offer an external control or fad diets or shakes, patients are empowered to take charge of their weight forever with this SureSlim program.